Please add SugarSync support

I saw that boxnet and other cloud service are planned. Would be great to have SugarSync.

GRAHAM Commented

When is this coming, not sure why it is taking so long, can you give an eta for this?

JS Commented

SugarSync please!!!!!!!!

Foreman Commented

Not so great if you want have a free account. They'll close all the free accounts from frebruary 2014 if you not pay a fee: no mor free accounts ever if you are alredy a free user.

Luiz Bruno Commented

I am a SugarSync user. Would like to have Cloud On supporting it.

Dgdleon Commented

Please, do add support for SugarSync!! Thank you for an essential app/service!

Ian Hunt Commented

Please add SugarSync support, soon.

Martin Saxby Commented

You've added Hightail which most people have never heard of - when are you please going to add Sugar Sync!!!

Anibal Perez Commented

I strongly support access to SugarSync. Only in that case I would really use CloudOn on a regular basis.

Christian Commented

That would be GREAT!

Sastrei Commented

It would be perfect for me in case it supported SugarSync.

Karol Commented

I agree... I use different storage for different things. But you do not support. Sugar Sync...would be nice

Ron Commented

Please add SugerSync

Joe Commented

How do you paste images on iOS?

Jonathan Commented

I just began using CloudOn, it seems great. Would be perfect for me if supported Sugarsync .

T. Hickman Commented

I prefer SugarSync and would use your app if it was added as a storage provider. I would also like to be able to use the storage service provided by my NAS server from Synology called CloudStation.

HARVEY S Commented

Love sugar sync. Allows much better sync between iPad, pc and iPhone. I have all my docs on it. Please give support your serious consideration.

Steve Gardner Commented

Must have!

abraham Benavides Commented

I too would like to see this work with sugar sync. Right now google reader utilizes almost all of the major servers but doesnt allow editing in Microsoft environment and its editing features only seem good for PDF's. So if your doing job searches and tweaking resumes this wont help but Cloud on does what I need except allow me to access sugar sync. I think if they can fix this it may become one of the most valuable apps on in apple application store!

Jackie Commented

I would like to see the app made compatible with Sugar Sync, and I would like a "save as" function.

RC GUpta Commented

Pl add sugar sync - this is an important data storage on cloud. Would not be ignored

Jun Commented

I fully agree with the requests of others to add SugarSync...it's more user friendly and cheaper.

Adriano Pescetto Commented

I totally agree with this request! Sugar Sync rules, much more intuitive and easy than Dropbox. It doesen't change my way of working, it simply adds features, whereas I can finally leave my Mac at home, my PC in the office and move around with my iPad...

Kurtis Bieber Commented

Please add Sugar Sync to the Cloud ON. I'm a national IPAD trainer, we use and recommend Sugar Sync over Dropbox all day long! It works more efficiently and users love it! Please let me know when you have Sugar Sync, I'll set your app in EVERY IPAD My company touches

Ronald Commented

I am using Sugarsync because i can leave all data in the original directories and still sync them across. I just have started using CloudOn and love it. Would be even better with Sugarsync access...

John Armstrong Commented

Sugarsync looks great and the ability to use it in conjunction with CloudOn would be fantastic. Is there any plans to put them together?

Mike Commented

For me sugarsync and owncloud!

Tom Commented

Adding SugarSync would really enhance CloudOn!!

John Dempsey Commented

All my data file structures are synced with SugarSync between my desktop machines and IOS devices SugarSync support is really important to me to be able to access my files directly. At the moment I have to copy the file needed into my Dropbox folder, edit it, and then move it back which is a real pain.

Chih-Feng Chien Commented

I really need to access SugarSync with Cloudon, too, because I have all my academic documents on Sugarsync.

Ken Bell Commented

CloudOn looks great, but I really need access to SugarSync

Fabio Commented

Pls add sugarsync

Frank Williams Commented

I agree on adding SugarSync connectivity to CloudOn. SugarSync is much easier to use than many of the otehr cloud services.

Adam Commented

I just started using your app and I love it. I'm a primary sugar sync user as well and would love to be use this over my clumsy skydrive system. Please add support

Anonymous Commented

Yes, please add seamless integration with SugarSync! It is my preferred cloud service because of how easy it is to right click on the particular folder on my PC hard drive which I want synced, instead of having to have the synced folders in a 'briefcase'. It would be just perfect to use it with CloudOn, which is by far the best Office solution for my iPad. I'm wasting so much time transfering files from one place to another to work with SugarSync and Office2 HD for my mobile computing. Thank-you!

Anonymous Commented

I'm also a SugarSync user and would like very much to have access to my SugarSync account through CloudOn. I think your app looks grate, but it would be even grater if it has SugarSync.

Darren Allen Commented

SugarSync support would be great and so helpful and complete CloudOn.

James Rios Commented

SugarSync would be a great asset to have with CloudOn. Many users like myself have to hassle between iWork and MS Office on Macs and cloud services are usually are not able to support one or the other so the advantage of using iCloud for for iWork documents is great since the documents will automatically sync, and with CloudOn, the automatically syncing of MS Office documents would be a great advantage if it can access SugarSync.

James Rios Commented

SugarSync would be a great asset to have with CloudOn. Many users like myself have to hassle between iWork and MS Office on Macs and cloud services are usually are not able to support one or the other so the advantage of using iCloud for for iWork documents is great since the documents will automatically sync, and with CloudOn, the automatically syncing of MS Office documents would be a great advantage if it can access SugarSync.

James Rios Commented

James Rios Commented

Ingeman Andersen Commented

Pls add sugarsync to CloudOn

Anonymous Commented

I use sugarsync. If you don't support it no good for me.

Anonymous Commented

Please add sugar sync

Anonymous Commented

Totally agree, SugarSync support would be great!!

Jeff Byers Commented

SugarSync is a major player in the consumer on-line space. I'd be surprised if their users did not far outnumber box.net, for instance.

Janine Commented

Please please please! I use sugarsync all the time. Cloudon would be my go to app instead of documents to go. I have a back channel way to get there for those that are patiently waiting. Open your file in docs to go. Then go to the save menu. At the bottom click open in... Then u should see cloudon app. I have been able to use cloudon that way. Temporary solution, but at least I can use it!!

Francisco Commented

Please add sugarsync, combinated with cloudon is the best in the market

Brenda Lov2Curl Commented

SugarSync is the Best in all aspects. Google Drive freezes my Mac syncing only 2 files!! PLEASE add the best of the best for vanilla (no fancy google doc convert to confuse non tech types.

ehhemmer Commented

Please do add Sugarsync support!!

Anonymous Commented

Yes, Sugarsync Please!

Dennis Jones Commented

Sugarsync integration would be helpful.

Anonymous Commented

Please add sugarsync support ASAP. I find their iOS apps provide more options!!

Arne Damkkjer Commented

Sugardsync has a more easy and transparent integration to my folders, where I can sync without copying to specific sync folder. Therefor Sugarsync integration would be highly appreciated

Ryannl Commented

Can we finally get an answer if you are working on adding Sugarsync? Don't keep us waiting much longer. Its almost Christmas

Sidney Biondi Commented

Please add sugarsync support ASAP. I find their iOS apps provide more options (rename files, etc.) than Dropbox's, which is why I prefer it.

Lela Donelson Commented

I literally cannot work without SugarSync because of the mobile photos sync but I love CloudOn on my iPad. QuickOffice has SugarSync as an option but I much prefer to use CloudOn. Please add SugarSync to your cloud services

Anonymous Commented

Thats a good idea!

Ryannl Commented

It would be really helpful if sugarsync support would be added

Daniel Bricknell Commented

SugarSync and CloudOn both brilliant for business. Please support this in a new release soon.

Paco Solano Commented

Please add Support for SugarSync, it is a must for Cloudon.

Anonymous Commented

Is posible a Sugarsync indicated what is the last file modificated?

Brett Kolb Commented

Totally agree. I would love to use this app but It's just not viable for me until you add SugarSync or local file support.

Tina Commented

Please add sugar sync as huge advantage to have inline with as well as dropbox

Tim Commented

Please add Sugar Sync - this will a great app BRILLIANT!!!!

Anonymous Commented

I also have my whole business set up using Sugarsync. Please consider.

Paul Commented

Plessers add sugarsync

Lela Donelson Commented

I love SugarSync and I love Cloudon please, please, please add SugarSync. :)

Mohammed Hussain Commented

Pls add SugarSync

Aangle Commented

YES!

liphouse Commented

Cloudon would even be better with direct SugarSync connection

Anonymous Commented

Yes. Please add support for SugarSync!

Commented

You need to add SugarSync support to make this an app that I will use

macropterous Commented

second!

Anonymous Commented

I agree!! Sugersync is really a must. Thanks in advance

Anonymous Commented

I see lots of request but not response from CloudOn, as all have stated SugarSync is by far the best sync app and would integrate nicely with CloudOn. PLease add the support

Peter S. VERMEIRE Commented

Definetely a must! Major advantage of SugarSync is the directory mapping approach. No file duplication required. Please add it ASAP. Thanks

Lela Donelson Commented

SugarSync is hands down the best file sharing and cloud storage app. You can take photos or screen shots with your iPad or iPhone and immediately access them from your laptop or PC among many other advantages! Please add it to your supported services!

Paco Solano Commented

SugarSync has a big advantage over others. It is that you do not have to move the folder or file you want to synchronize from there original place to the synchronize folder, like Dropbox, Googledrive and others.

Kris Commented

please add sugarsync support

Anonymous Commented

Please add SugarSync. Its much more flexible than dropbox and box...

Caitilin Commented

+1 for SugarSync support!

Paul G. Commented

Please add Sugarsync support!

Thomas Commented

I use SugarSync more than Dropbox. I can hardly wait for you guys adding this important feature. THX

Anonymous Commented

Plz plz add SugarSync. Dropbox, Google Drive & Box create their own directories on a Windows Desktop you have to sync your general storage folders with the, for example, Dropbox folder. With SugarSync you can map your cloud storage direct to a general storage folder. Besides the fact that thiis means that you dont duplicate files it also means that you can ensure that the latest file is available without manual intervention.

David Adams Commented

Please add SugarSync support. Being a former IT guy and a user of Box.net, Google Docs and Dropbox, I have found SugarSync to be the best choice out there. Hope you end up supporting it. David Adams

John feeley Commented

Sugar sync is an awesome service, I would LOVE to have it added!

corlen Commented

Yes! I'd like to see SugarSync, too!

Jonathan Commented

PLease add Sugar sync

Chris Commented

and skydrive too

John Binford Commented

This would be a real asset for us. please add SugarSync support!

Jim Meldrum Commented

Have tried all other sync products and SugarSync is light years ahead for device support, function, reliability & ease of use and management. Please add this support.

Janine Commented

If we can ger sugar sync support, cloudon will be my go to app. documents to go PALES in comparison, but it connects with sugar sync. So does office HD.

Anonymous Commented

Please add sugarsync!

David Commented

I use sugar sync and would use CloudOn if integrated.

Riccardo Commented

Irrinunciabile Sugarsync

Henry Commented

I agree with everyone here! SugarSync for me is as good as CloudOn and it's a shame that two great apps don't work together. Thanks for your work!

Glenn Byerly Commented

I started using SugarSync on my iPad, iPhone, and PC. Having SugarSync access via CloudOn would make my day (maybe even my week)!

Marco Commented

I am a SUGARSYNC client. Please let me use it!!

Craig Adams Commented

Sugarsync is the best cloud service, and it's a shame for it to be overlooked - please integrate with it! Cloudon looks to be fantastic but I can't use it whilst it doesn't work with Sugarsync.

Spencer Commented

Please add SugarSync support. It's a far more adept program than Dropbox