Ability to highlight text and turn text into a hyperlink.

Ability to highlight text and turn text into a hyperlink.

Jeremy Percival Commented

I agree, it's so hard to switch between sheets without hyperlinks. Please restore this feature at least within the document.

Tomdick Commented

My excel inventory has a hyperlink to a photo of every item. It works on my desktop but would be infinitely more useful if it worked on my iPad which I can carry around my storage locations, update with new photos etc. etc.

David Oshlag Commented

Adding my name to the list (again) of people that want this feature back. You have a very unique product, but without this feature, the big "ah-ha" is really missing.

Bif Commented

Let me add my name to the list of folks who want the hyperlink feature turned back on. It is an important feature to many users. Is there a reason that it no longer works?

Vte Llorens Commented

funciona. Ole olé ole. Muchas gracias.

Mark Commented

We simply want to hyperlink from one page to another in the same workbook. As Peter wrote this feature worked until a week ago. Why disable a useful feature????

Vte Llorens Commented

Por favor, es importantísimo poder utilizar los hipervinculos como veníamos haciendo. Quiero qué entiendan que CloudOn era la semana pasada la mejor aplicación que había visto, pues me permitía el uso de los archivos Excel con total fidelidad a los originales. Pero este contratiempo con los hipervinculos me impide trabajar con normalidad. Muy agradecido y espero que puedan solucionarlo pronto.

Peter Trang Commented

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put his feature back into CloudOn. It was working perfectly fine till yesterday when the feature suddenly was not turned off and now myself and a few other colleagues are now not able to access our excel sheets. I dont think there is a need to create hyperlinks within cloudon however for existing links within a document, i think this is an important feature and like David has mentions, was a key recommendation to the whole company. Please reconsider!

David Oshlag Commented

You absolutely need to put this feature back. This feature existed a couple of months ago. This is key to my recommending CloudOn to my client and customers. Please put this feature back ASAP. Thanks ~ Dave O. President - Project Marketing Associates and Founder W5Templates

Robert N. Commented

Need to be able to hyperlink in PPT. Please help

Anonymous Commented

I need to be able to highlight text. Please make it possible!

Anonymous Commented

I need help with this too....

Anonymous Commented

Without hyperlinks Cloudon is useless to me.

Mark Commented

Hi just got my I pad 2 love it I have a excel doc with hyperlinks , that was designed in office 2010 , all folder with the linked images and the excel sheet are all in the same folder but they don't work , I really need help with this if you can please I Many thanks. Mark

jsrothenberger Commented

hyperlinks