Syncplicity

I know there are lots of Cloud stores out there, but I believe Syncplicity is the best. So please consider adding it.. Ciao Neil

Jill Commented

Hi, please direct me to the correct place if this has already been answered. I would like to know if I can share a link to a folder through syncplicity (PE edition). I can see how to do it for a file, but I want to post link to folders on a site, so that my students (I'm a teacher) can check back frequently and print anything I add to the folder. It'd be a real hassle to manually paste a new link for each individual file each time I add it to a folder. Does anyone know how to do this? It's driving me bonkers! If there is another programme I could use, I'd love to know. I've tried dropbox, but I want to have the files in cloud and on my hardrive. Dropbox doesn't seem to be able to do this. Thanks

Bjurnen Commented

Please add Syncplicity support!!

Kristoffer Commented

You should really add Syncplicity as this is used in many enterprises.

Jonathan smith Commented

Syncplicity really is good. Lots of corporates use it so being able to use with cloudon to work from home but access work docs will be superb!

Anonymous Commented

Wish you had a Syncplicity integration.

Aaron Spigel Commented

+1

Chris Richardson Commented

Would be great to add syncplicity especially since they work with salesforce.com and documentum. Wil really add to the enterprise space.