Support Shared Files and Folders

Stephen Commented

Accessing files that have been shared with me on google drive is a necessity. Please add this feature.

L Commented

Can I share a powerpoint presentation from my iPad with cloudon and open and share it on a PC computer?

Nitschke-Shaw, Debraa Commented

I want to share documents, particularly word documents between my pc and iPad and I want to be able to use all the word functions when I do that, particularly track changes and comments.

Craig Commented

Access to files Shared With Me is an absolute necessity. Please add this functionality.

Wakil Commented

Hi, I want the shared folder of the sky drive to be added on CloudOn.thanx

Jeroen bollen Commented

What's the use of this app if you cannot access shared maps and files!!

Anthony Emma Commented

This is a MUST HAVE for my organization. I'd love to be able to roll this app out to the entire school, but Shared folders are absolutely necessary.

rice$cracker Commented

Should have not be limited to search/view features on shared folders and items but should include advanced ones as well such as short links and ability to share (via email, twitter, Facebook, etc) directly from within the app.

TechManPro Commented

Without seeing any of the files "shared" with me on Google Drive ... I'm forced to use something else. Really needs to have that because it's no use otherwise.

Anonymous Commented

I'll be 56. If CloudOn uses your google drive, it should include a sharing capacity or it is not really not much more than an alternative, comparable set of software options. Meanwhile, I'll just go back to my google app instead and use that because the sharing function is actually what matters most to me. CloudOn just confuses matters and creates version creep.

Anonymous Commented

Also the same for Skydrive as well. Shared folder access would be great.

Anonymous Commented

Seems like a basic feature. It should be there.

Dan Commented

I love CloudOn!! I would greatly appreciate being able to see and access shared Google Drive folders. I have several associates that share Google Drive folders with me, but I cannot access them via CloudOn any longer. Please address!

annette Commented

Cannot upload it eventhpugh it's free, need more O.S. How???

philip coleman Commented

I would like to us cloud on as my document editor in general when will this be possible. I that is edit local files in cloudon and not just cloud files like Dropbox etc. Network share will be great. I am much appreciate your hard work and is a great app.

Anonymous Commented

I am analysis best place for Cloud Forum. I will need to share specified folders to specific users, and also have public folders. Pushing the share to these clients should be made easy as url's. Any ideas?

James Tran Commented

Shared files / folders can't be seen by cloudon when accessing google drive. It would be great to have this feature. The google online interface just sucks on mobile view