Pen/Writing Tab!!

My desktop computer (HP TouchSmart 600) is touchscreen, and has Word 2010 and when I click on a space next to the tabs, a new "hidden" tab called "Pen" opens up. I want this on CloudOn as it would make classwork SO much easier when wanting to take quick notes via a stylus or finger.

Trinidad Commented

I was just sent a PDF to my email but I have no computer it would help I I can write my answer on it and then just email