Support for Android Phones

Provide a version of CloudOn that works on Android Phones - ex: Samsung Galaxy Fit s5670

Ken Commented

Cloud on looks like it has the features I am looking for. Pity cannot get on 7" Htc amaze tablet android4.2.2 Jellybean. Is 8" my only option? Will cloud on be available in the future? Greetings from New Zealand.

Tomi Bucsánszki Commented

Sony XPERIA Go ST27i: Google play says "not compatible", downloaded the .apk, login button not on the screen.

LOLA ESCABIAS Commented

In Play Store tells me the following message: This device can not download this version. The device is a tablet TrekStor Xiron Surf Tab 10.1. How can I fix this? Thank you.

Laura Commented

Support for Galaxy Note 3, the Note and Note 2 are already supported.

Nuno Rocha Commented

I've a LG P880 phone. I want to install cloud on and probably buy it. But it seems not work in my cell phone. What should i do?

Noggin Commented

Seems a bit restrictive in terms of phone types. Appears to be unable to run on my HTC Desire, so request for support......

Dan Christensen Commented

Looking forward to seeing a CloudOn download for the Sony Xperia V . :-)

Erik de Jong Commented

Cloudon for LG optimus 5ii please

Mario Commented

Please support Samsung Galaxy S Relay.

Travis Commented

I would like for you to make CloudOn it compatible with LG Intuition. :)

Michael Tisler Commented

Please support Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

Chris Kerswell Commented

Please support the following phones: Motorola Droid mini, HTC Sensation XE. Thanks

Jeremy Lovelock Commented

Looking forward to seeing a CloudOn download for the Sony Xperia Z - such a brilliant phone deserves a great app. Hope it will not be too long!

Laura E Comerford Commented

Please add Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.7.0 to the devices supported. Thanks!

Bob Cutler Commented

I vote for the LG 870 running Android 4.3

Jason Curry Commented

I would like to see cloud on support for the HTC One phone

Yanick Commented

Please ad LG Optimus G to be compatible with CloudOn. Thanks !

Yanick Commented

Hi there, please add LG Optimus G to be compatible with CloudOn. Thank you so much !

KJM Commented

Motorola Droid RAZR

ryan m Commented

HTC One from sprint

Mark Kalnitski Commented

Hey people, please add Umi X2 support, it's the bestseller in china ;)

dave Commented

would love to see HTC supported . Currently using OneX

ikecko Commented

I'm using CloudOn very nice on my Nexus 7. Please support my phone "Arrows X F-02E (http://www.fmworld.net/product/phone/f-02e/info.html [sorry japanese only])". This phone's specification is opened in https://www.fmworld.net/product/phone/global/convention/mwc2013/mwc02/. Thanks.

Julius Cannon Commented

Oh, BTW, please provide support for the Motorola Droid Bionic. In use it on my Xoom and it works great.

Julius Cannon Commented

Instead of a particular phone, why not just support all phones that is running Android version x.xx or later?

Nikolai Ortiz Commented

Provide a version of CloudOn that works on Android Phones : model Samsung Galaxy SIII mini , Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Nemer Commented

I have seen the app working on my wife's ipad. Much more useful than Thinkfree. Please bring it for Samsung Ace Plus (GTS7500). Thank you

Luiz B. Commented

Provide a version of CloudOn that works on Android Phones : model Samsung Galaxy SIII mini

matthias Commented

I'd like to see cloudon to be compatible with my sony xperia sp!

Seth Commented

More support for HTC phones! I hate taking the iPad back out for small, last minute changes! HTC DNA preferably!

Carolina Roumieu Commented

I want CloudOn for Samsung Galaxy 3 MINI

Brian Commented

GTP-3113 Samsung Galaxy 7"

P J Denton Commented

Please provide support for Sony Xperia L

Ennio Benning Commented

I want CloudOn for Sony Xperia XQ!

Jorge D Commented

Support fo Sony Xperia T, please!

Jake Ledger Commented

Sony Xperia Z

Fabiano Commented

I have Cloudon on my Ipad but can not ave on my Samsung Sgh-i547c which brings me to always go back to the tablet instead of have the phone to ake small changes

Dale Commented

It would be great to access CloudOn with my Motorola Droid Bionic.

Andrew Commented

Please support the Xperia SP

Charles Commented

I had the opportunity to play around with CloudOn Office recently on a friend's phone and I would so love it if you could make it compatible with HTC phones running Jellybean. I'm on a new HTC First with 4.1.2, but this phone was an instant dinosaur...if it's similar to other HTC models, perhaps you could get some market with the One owners? I'm currently defaulting to the Kingsoft app, but it has plenty of glitches and frankly I'm not to thrilled with their permissions and potential for privacy or malware issues. I'm primarily looking for a quality full-featured reader, and I would gladly pay for a good one without ads, but would also strongly consider a full editorial paid version of CloudOn. To put it another way, if I were still in school or were a heavier user of office apps, I would consider switching phones so that I could use your product! So....HTC, please?

Bobob Childs Commented

I use Cloudon on my IPad and it is great! Would like to be able to use it on my Samsung Gallaxy Ace II X.

lucy Commented

Motorola DROID4

Bob Commented

Please support the Motorola Droid Razr M

Knut Anders Eldhuset Commented

Please support HTC One, One X, One S

Kevin Fernandez Commented

SONY Experia Z phone please.

Yogesh Kumar Commented

I am using Xolo A800 with Jelly Bean. I am very surprised that cloudon is not available for my phone.why is it so??? Please Help

Sam Commented

Please Support Motorola XT901

Badger Commented

Support HTC One, One X, One S

Dave Commented

Please support the Motorola Droid RAZR

Kevin Murray Commented

Please support the HTC One (m7)

Anders Pettersson Commented

Please add support for Xperia Z. I miss the application so much when l dont havet my iPad mini around.

Gage Commented

I know it's a "dying" phone but please consider the HTC Thunderbolt...it's finally ICS capable and it should get a little love

ncw Commented

Make useable on HTC Incredible S please!

Scott Bradshaw Commented

Please add support for the galaxy tab 2 10.1!!!!! Its sad that I can use this on my s3 phone but not my tablet. Thanks in advance.

Elmer Granlund Commented

Sony Xperia Z, i miss this app since i changed from iphone to android.

marywang Commented

HTC NEW ONE!! Please!!!

pee Commented

another support for Oppo find 5 please

Praveen Vijayshankar Commented

Please support on galaxy s4 gt-i9500

Jari-Jukka Annala Commented

I would like to see CloudOn working in my Asus PadFone 2.

sonnie carter Commented

Provide a version of CloudOn that works on Android Phones Samsung Galaxy S Advance

sonnie carter Commented

Provide a version of CloudOn that works on Android Phones Samsung Galaxy S Advance

Peter Commented

I vote to have the "Motorola Photon Q" running JB 4.1 added to the CloudOn compatibility list of cell phones.

hussein habib Commented

Sony Xperia Z support would be great

luiz Commented

Please motorola rarz hd

Brian Lippincott Commented

Please support all variants of the Samsung Galaxy S4! You support the S3 and the S4 is the same phone with a few added features.

Chetan Sareen Commented

Plz provide a version of CloudOn that works on XPERIA ION & XPERIA S PLZ

Lars Commented

Provide a version of CloudOn that works on HTC One X

Dan Wagner Commented

How about support for Samsung Galaxy SII - virgin mobile

Artyom Commented

Provide a version of CloudOn that works on Sony Xperia Z

Adam Commented

Samsung Galaxy Express. It's a baby version of what you already support...

Alex Commented

I'd love to see this app available for the HTC one X+ :)

Mike Commented

Provide a version of CloudOn that works on Samsung Galaxy S4

Gapy Commented

PRovide a version of CloudOn that works on Sony Xperia ION

Stephen Anderson Commented

Please support Asus Fonepad

Sumeet Durani Commented

Please suppport droid DNA considering that it is a flagship device on vetizon

support gingerbeard Commented

cloudon for gingerbeard?

Tomas Almvide Commented

Provide a version of CloudOn that works on Android - Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7" (3100)

Tomas Almvide Commented

I want a CloudOn that works on Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7" (3100)

Ted Commented

Provide a version of CloudOn that works on Android Phones - HTC One X

Lee Andrew Commented

Please support the HTC One

Nathaniel Gomez Commented

Im using a Samsung Tab 7.7, its now running IC after I updated it. Will there be a chance for us 7.7 users to run Cloudon on all units. We are hoping that this request will be given proper attention and consideration. Thanks very much and more power.

AkSlnk Commented

also in XOLO......

GL Commented

Please add compatibility support for the HTC Onex +

Isom Rodebush Commented

Provide a version of CloudOn that works on HTC One X. Thanks!

Ruben Commented

PLease add the Sony Xperia Z to the list... it's pretty new and nice and will be a good addition to the list.a

Elmer Granlund Commented

Really want this on my Sony Xperia Z.

Marco Szeto Commented

Sony Xperia Z needs this awesome app!

Darshan Gurudev Commented

Provide a version of CloudOn that works on Android Phones - Sony Xperia SL

erinn Commented

I would love to see this application on the HTC One and some Samsung Tablets.

dereck Commented

Have enjoyed using the service on the iPad, and it would be awesome to see it on the HTC One. CloudOn in 1080p would be amazing.

JD Commented

It is absolutely asinine to only support Samsuck devices. Please allow Motorola support.

Vinicio Bodini Commented

Please provide support for Xperia Z thank you!

Vinicio Bodini Commented

Please Provider Xperia Z support, thank you.

Elmer Granlund Commented

I really hope you get support on Sony Xperia Z

James Bailey Commented

I think that there should be support for the galaxy ace2 as it is a very popular phone and is a good choice for beginners to android. A large population have galaxy ace 2 because they are affordable. This would be a good choice to add cloud on to as it is very popular and there are lots of people like me wanting support.

Bob Commented

Please support Gallaxy Ace II X

Emil Girardin Commented

Loving the CloudOn app on my original iPad. (It was the only app that could show me my SkyDrive Excel spreadsheet!) Anyway, I'd love to be able to use this on my Android phone running version 4.1.2--my Motorola Droid Razr. It's pretty robust and I think could handle the demands of CloudOn.

Dale Commented

HTC Desire X - Would love to be able to edit and save documents on my phone linked to my SkyDrive.

Tyler Commented

Have enjoyed using the service on the iPad, and it would be awesome to see it on the HTC One. CloudOn in 1080p would be amazing.

wim Commented

any plans to support sony xperia go running android 4.0.4?