Portrait to Landscape Mode for iPhone

Please add the possibility to turn the iPhone around and use landscape mode, especially for PowerPoint

Francis Commented

Why can't I view or edit in Landscape mode on Android Tablet? Portrait mode makes it very difficult to use in an efficient manner?

Anonymous Commented

Essential for Excel editing - please.

Anonymous Commented

When is landscape mode coming for iPhone???

Anonymous Commented

This was the first thing I noticed when i installed the app. This is a must have!

Anonymous Commented

Very useful for easier reading

Anonymous Commented

Landscape view on iPhone, especially for Excel is a necessity. Please add this functionality!

Anonymous Commented

cannot rotate into horizontal mode when iphone rotates´╝îinconvenient

Anonymous Commented

Really needs landscape mode when working with it on iPhone, please please pretty please, really like the idea that I can edit my documents from any where!

Anonymous Commented

Big yes at times it is hit to type in portrait mode I hope you can do this

Marko Majer (MMC) Commented

I think this is a major improvement, really needed. And if you add pinch to zoom, even better.

Anonymous Commented

Yes this is vital for that small screen. Also it may be a prerequisite for PowerPoint Shows directly from the iDevice.

Anonymous Commented

Yes, PP needs to show in landscape mode (and then ideally mirror out via AirPlay. This would provide an improvement over the iPad 4:3 aspect limitation since the 5-series iPhones and iPods provide a 16:9 landscape aspect.

Anonymous Commented

Yes please I agree

Anonymous Commented

Yes not having this pretty much negates the usefulness of the iPhone app version. Viewing ppt files for example is way too small. Hard to believe this was Overlooked.

Toby Commented

I second this - the landscape keyboard is of a size that makes document-creation viable whilst the portrait keyboard is only really useful for minor adjustments. (Great that it's come to iPhone at all, though).

´╗┐