App crashes on iPod Touch 4th generation every time I open it and try to perform an action.

Every time I open the app and try to set up my storage accounts, directly after tapping a button, the app crashes. It crashed when I tried to create my account, it crashed when trying to read the Terms and Conditions, it just keeps crashing and won't let me do anything.

Michael Commented

every time I go in to an app it takes me to the home screen

Sami Commented

Same problem here. App worked well on my iPad mini until the last 2 updates. Now it keeps crashing on start up.

Anonymous Commented

Can't sign up. I get msg that Cloud on is not compatible with my iPod touch 4g.

Chelsey Daniels Commented

Update: Okay...so I just updated the CloudOn app through the App Store. Lo and behold - THE APP IS STILL CONSTANTLY CRASHING ON MY 4TH GEN IPOD TOUCH!!! That's it...I give up! If I need to edit a MS Office document, I'll just do it with my OfficeSuite Pro app on my Android and Dropbox it to my iPod and finish doing whatever I need to do with it there (some features iOS has that Android doesn't). This app is useless to me. I STILL can't get past trying to sign into my storage accounts. Good luck to those of you who will continue to stick it out with this app. As for me, the kid has thrown in the towel!

Anonymous Commented

It lets me in but crashes when I try to access a new file or feedback options. A fix wold be nice, I have work to do!

glizza Commented

i experienced the same problem with my ipod touch 4th gen.when i try to open from the 4 storage accounts,it kept crashing.i did the same as uninstalling,but to no avail.

Anonymous Commented

Same behavior on iPhone 4S. Tried uninstall/reinstall to no avail.

Anonymous Commented

Yeahh happens to me also. I havent been able to even configure my dropbox...

Rich Commented

Same here, pretty much. I finally got it to see my Dropbox -- but it crashes without fail whenever I try to open an Office or PDF file...