Save Files To Your iPad, iPhone, etc.

My idea is to be able to save word documents and power points to your mobile device so you can upload them to websites such as netschool so you won't have to use your email or computer.

Joyce Kelly Commented

Auditing a zoo campus of 17 buildings with spreadsheet on iPAD. I want to save frequently but internet and mobile hotspot service are both sporadic on this desert site.

Jacques Commented

Must being able to save to the iPad, gives the possibility not to have to store documents in the cloud. In some businesses it is not alowwed to store documents in any cloudservice.Would be great if this was a possibility. Just like Quickoffice gives you this possibility.

Aaron Commented

This is a must. i do a lot of work where there is no service. without this function the app is useless to me. Shame, it looked so promising!

Viz Commented

This would be a great idea. I have a few files I only want on my ipad.. I don't want them in the cloud. Also, if internet connectivity is weak or non-existent, then those local files would still be accessible. Everything else is awesome. Love the interface, very intuitive for excel. I am going to recommend this on my blog and to all my friends who have been looking for something to work with Office files.

Anonymous Commented

Should be able to Open And Save files to phone.

Aussie Ron Commented

Great idea so you can at least show people where internet service may not be available or slow access, demonstrations or data you have on your iPad. Hope this one gets up, a worthy request in my opinion.