Excel Help

I am using CloudOn in my business math class. I use Excel everyday. I need to use the fill down for formulas and functions (pmt, fv, etc) when using an amortization table. Any ideas on how I can get the fill square to work in the Excel workbook?

Need help on multiple selection using drop down menu from the given data Commented

Hi, please refer the attachment. Need help on creating drop down menu to select single or multiple location from given data in separate sheet. and next filter for multiple selection based on previous filter(Dependent). please help. I have attached the my excel file.

Need help on multiple selection using drop down menu from the given data Commented

Hi, please refer the attachment. Need help on creating drop down menu to select single or multiple location from given data in separate sheet. and next filter for multiple selection based on previous filter. please help. I have attached the my excel file.

Bill Commented

Ctr d works for copying down formulas but I cannot take a column of data like 1 2 and then fill down to 100.

Bill Commented

I cannot get it to work very well either.

Bill Commented

Ctrl+d. or ctrl r. I found this on Microsoft web. Fill option is supposed to be in the home ribbon but I cannot find it in cloud on.

CW Commented

I feel there is a glitch when it comes to the fill down command. Sometimes it works and other times it does not. I've only gotten it to work when I first go into a document. Select the cell you want to copy, close the keyboard, then hold your finger down on the bottom right corner of the cell, until a circle with crosshares appears, then drag down. This has just caused me 20mins of frustration as sometimes it fills down, other times it just selects more cells and other times it just moves the contents of the cell. Give it a try! It might work for you.