How Secure is CloudOn?
CloudOn takes pains to audit our security processes and improve them on a regular basis.
Below is some additional information regarding the security of the CloudOn workspace:
- Your Data:
- Your storage provider tokens: your tokens are kept encrypted and are only accessible from the device you use.
- Your files: Your files are pulled only when you need them. Once you’ve finished editing them, they are saved back to your storage provider and wiped from our systems.
- 128-bit/256-bit HTTPS communication between the client and our platform.
- Encrypted communication between the virtualized application and client or platform.
- Communication between our internal systems is also encrypted.
- Our platform uses firewalls as do the virtualized applications.
- Data leaks and intrusion are prevented by file-level access control and a strong group policy system.