Author: CloudOn Admin , Posted On: Jul 11, 2012
Are you passionate about creating engineering interfaces that wow users? Can you build the best interfaces with the greatest performance? Do you have a deep understanding of client side technologies for mobile devices? Here is your opportunity to shape the direction of a startup company as it blooms into a successful business!
- Create rich native apps: Android (Java) and/or iOS (Objective-C) both tablets and phones
- Engineer modern interfaces, create clean code optimized for performance and maintainability
- Find creative ways to build on top of existing frameworks to bring practical, user-friendly and beautiful interfaces to life that load quickly and perform flawlessly
- Strong attention to detail
- Work very closely with the UI/UX designers to get every pixel in their place
Desired Skills & Experience
- Very comfortable with mobile native app development – Android (Java/Eclipse, IntelliJ). The ideal candidate will have strong Android/Java skills.
- Very knowledgeable in Android design guidelines and best practices, current with new trends in UI/UX in the Google Play market, AppStore, and the entire mobile scene in general
- Very passionate user of Android mobile devices, an evangelist of sorts for the platform, tools, OS, UI.
- One or more apps in the AppStore or Google Play, either personal or a commercial one where you were a key contributor to the code.
Nice to haves
- Span across any 2 of the following: iOS, Android, Win Phone7, Mobile Web.
- 3 years of experience in client engineering with at least 2 years of experience building mobile apps
- Familiar with HTML5/CSS3/JS mobile frameworks, any of the following: jQuery Mobile, Sproutcore (Ember), Cappucino, Sencha, or other frameworks from the same family
- Understanding of packaging/wrapper frameworks like PhoneGap, Appcelerator Titanium etc
- BS degree in Computer Science, Masters Degree or PhD a plus.
To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume attached, along with any other relevant pieces of information, to email@example.com. Please make sure to include the job title in the subject line of your email